- This website is owned and operated by Conscious Music Code Pvt Ltd. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws, rules and regulations and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with the same.
- Conscious Music Code Pvt Ltd does not replace your relationship with a physician or healthcare provider. The Service provided SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers. Conscious Music Code Pvt Ltd holds no responsibility towards end-user, consumer or third party in any case.
- Conscious Music Code Pvt Ltd products are not intended to substitute varied diet or diagnose , treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- However, nothing in these terms purports to limit liability or alter your rights as a consumer that arise as per the applicable laws, rules and regulations in force.
- The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and should only be used for personal, non-commercial use. You may only stream/download material from this site for your own personal use. You may not reproduce, duplicate, distribute, publish, modify, copy, decompile or reverse engineer, or transmit material from this website. This includes any text, graphics, logos, photos, blog materials, videos, stills, product references, images, and descriptions or social media posts. Additionally, you are also strictly prohibited from creating works or materials based on or derived from the materials on this site. Upon terminating your viewing or use of these materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Products or Services
- The materials appearing on Conscious Music Code’s website could include, but not limited to, technical, typographical or photographic errors. Conscious Music Code Pvt Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. WLTH may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Conscious Music Code Pvt Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of services pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited by law or otherwise.
- We are currently selling online programs and therefore, no cancellation is allowed after purchase, except where required by law or otherwise allowed herein. Once an order has been submitted, your credit card will be charged.
- Our ordering process is streamlined so your order will immediately be sent to processing and then you will be receiving access to the program via email.
- Due to the automated order processes we will not be able to stop any order after it is submitted. PLEASE ORDER CAREFULLY.
- Please make sure that you submit your email id accurately, because all communication from us (including access to your online program) will go to the email address. In case of any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under normal circumstances, we do not refund any of our programs once purchased. If however, for some technical issue on our end, you are not able to access your program, please contact us. We may consider a refund within 60 days, if we are not able to resolve the issue.
Billing and Account Information
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- When ordering, it is your responsibility to ensure that all information submitted to us is accurate. You may not be able to submit corrections after you place an order. If you have any concerns or objections regarding charges, you agree to raise them with us first and you agree not to cancel or reject any credit card charges unless you have made a reasonable attempt at resolving the matter directly with us.
- We reserve the right to not process or cancel your order in certain circumstances, for example, if your credit card is declined, if we suspect the request or order is fraudulent, or in any other circumstances, we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion.
- We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity in connection with your order. We will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel.
- As a condition of your use of the Conscious Music Code Service, you will not use the Conscious Music Code Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You agree to comply with any other applicable terms and conditions of use set forth on the WLTH Service.
- You may not use the Conscious Music Code Service in any manner that, in our sole discretion, could damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with any other party’s use of the Conscious Music Code Service. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any information through any means not intentionally made available through the Conscious Music Code Service. In the event you gain access to information not intended to be accessed by you, you agree that you will immediately notify Conscious Music Code and destroy all copies of such information in your possession.
- We do not authorise any distributors, vendors , affiliates , strategic partners , person , company or organisation to use our trademarks , brand identity , logo , elements , data or product for any commercial or non-commercial activity without our written approval or consent.
You agree not to, and will not permit any person or entity to;
- use, or allow the use of, the Conscious Music Code Service for any unfair or deceptive practices or in contravention of any federal, state, local, foreign or other applicable law or rules and regulations of regulatory or administrative organizations or bodies;
- act in a fraudulent, tortious, malicious or negligent manner when using the Conscious Music Code Service;
- obtain unauthorized access to any computer system through the Conscious Music Code Service;
- circumvent, remove or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Conscious Music Code Service, features that prevent copying or using any part of the Conscious Music Code Service or features that enforce limitations on the use of the WLTH Service or any Content;
- introduce viruses, worms, trojans and/or harmful code to the Conscious Music Code Service; and
use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other automated devices, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of the Conscious Music Code Service or any Content.
In addition, you agree that will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or organization to use the Conscious Music Code Service to:
- transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, as determined by us;
- use a name or language that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive;
- post defamatory statements;
- post hateful or offensive Content or Content that disparages any ethnic, racial, sexual, gender, religious or other groups;
- post Content that depicts or advocates the use of illegal drugs;
- post Content that characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable;
- post Content that infringes another’s copyright, trademark or trade secret;
- post unsolicited advertising or unlawfully promote products or services;
- harass, threaten, bully, stalk or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity;
- exploit children under 18 years of age;
- engage in disruptive activity, such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize a forum;
- invade the privacy of any person, including without limitation posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without their consent (or their parent’s consent in the case of a child under 18 years of age);
- solicit personal information from children under 18 years of age;
encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offence.
- The restrictions above are intended to be illustrative, and we reserve the right to consider other conduct to be prohibited.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, to decide whether your use of the Service violates these Terms for any of the above reasons or for any other reason, and if we do so, we may terminate your access to the Conscious Music Code Service.
- This Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, music, videos, photographs, illustrations, graphics, trade dress, product names, packaging, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, “the Intellectual Property”) are protected by copy-right, trademark, and other laws of India, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of Conscious Music Code Pvt Ltd. You specifically acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions of Use do not confer upon you any interest in or right to use any trademark or service mark of Conscious Music Code or its associated parties, unless you first receive the prior written consent of Conscious Music Code, which it may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
- The copyright in all materials provided on the site is owned by Conscious Music Code or its associate(s). Subject to the following exception, none of the material contained in the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Conscious Music Code. Site visitors may only view, copy, print, stream and download the materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided such materials are used for informational purposes only, and all copies, or portions thereof, include this copyright notice. We may revoke any of the foregoing rights at any time. Upon termination of any rights granted hereunder, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on the site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.